Spicy chicken grilled pizza
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon Weber® Kick’N Chicken Seasoning
1 package (12 to 14 ounces) precooked smoked chicken sausage, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, diced
4 cups (16 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
Sliced green onions
Beat the cream cheese and seasoning together.
Spread the cream cheese mixture … Top each with about 8 slices of sausage, 2 tablespoons diced peppers, and 1/2 cup of cheese.
… the grill. Cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes until bottom of crust is browned and cheese is melted.
Remove from grill.
Top with green onions.
Pepper jack cheese
Taco grilled pizza
shredded Colby-Jack cheese
Roasted vegetable pizza
1. Start with a can of pizza sauce or pasta sauce, spreading the sauce to within 1/2-inch of the edge of the crust. Purchased Alfredo sauce also makes a delicious sauce for a white pizza!
2. Add meat, if desired. Cooked and drained ground beef or Italian sausage, sliced pepperoni, chopped ham or Canadian bacon are traditionall favorites. If making a white pizza, try cooked, chopped chicken.
3. Other toppings to add might include chopped onion or sliced green onions, sliced ripe olives, sliced mushrooms or chopped bell peppers.
4. Top with shredded mozzarella OR a blend of Italian cheeses.
5. Sprinkle with herbs such as basil, oregano leaves or Italian seasoning.
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 package (3 to 4 ounces) sliced Canadian bacon
1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, well drained and blotted with paper towels
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese